Monday, March 1, 2010

Vanessa (17): My first time was like Halloween



zuni fetish turquoise bead necklace triple strand


Cologne - You are the last 15 - and they all have one goal: they want American Idol to be a superstar.
Currently preparing the candidates in a Cologne hotel on the first big live show "now or never before".
But instead of singing superstar contenders have some very different things on my mind - it is about SEX! The first time, one-night stands, the most embarrassing sex experience ...
The lovely Vanessa (17) chats about her first time on RTL: "I was at 15 my first time at Halloween, and so it was Halloween, fit. But I think the first time is always bad."
In addition, she talks about her brief affair with Tim - he flew out to the recall and sent her one days later, a nasty text message.
The gay Benny about his most embarrassing Sexerlebnis: "I and my ex have driven home from a disco times, have remained in the parking lot and there's were actually in the car. My painful experience: Suddenly someone knocks on the glass."
More Sex Talk: HERE> click
More American Idol News: The 15 finalists are Bohlen>